Dr. Christeen M. Youssef
Dermatology & Aesthetic Specialist
- Assistant Lecturer of Dermatology
- American Board of Aesthetic Medicine
- American Board of Anti- Aging Medicine
- CEO of Everlast Wellness Medical Center
- Committee Director of UAE Aesthetic Medicine Forum
Dr. Christeen Youssef earned a Master’s Degree in Dermatology in 2004. She completed her American Board certification in Aesthetic Medicine in 2013 and obtained the Fellowship in Anti-Aging from (A4M). She is a member of several international societies, including the American Academy of Dermatology, the European Academy of Dermatology, and the International Academy of Dermatology.
Dr. Youssef is a renowned doctor from Egyptian descent, with many years of experience practicing in the United Arab Emirates. The first ten years of her academic career were spent at the Zagazig University in Egypt, practicing, researching, and teaching undergraduate students. Dr. Youssef is a much sought after lecturer at international conferences.
Dr. Youssef has a great interest in aesthetic science and is an expert in dermatological procedures used to enhance overall appearance. She is especially experienced with the Middle Eastern skin type, and utilizes the latest techniques in aesthetic dermatology and laser surgeries to this end.
In addition to working with adults, Dr. Youssef specializes in Dermatology for children. She provides advanced dermatological care with a strong emphasis on counseling, educating children and their families about skin disease, and its treatment and prevention according to international standards.
Dr. Youssef has been working in Abu Dhabi since 2006, first with the Cosmesurge Hospital team for three years, then at the Gulf Diagnostic Hospital for another two years, followed by three years as the head of the Dermatology Department at First Medical Center.
Recently, Dr. Youssef has opened Everlast Wellness, her own Medical Center. Her dream is to provide high quality services, equal to and exceeding the best international care for clients in the UAE.
The theme of the center is Beauty and Beyond, which demonstrates her passion for a holistic approach, her drive to find alternative non-invasive solutions for aesthetic issues, and her desire to address those issues with the most advanced scientific techniques. Dr. Youssef’s support staff are carefully chosen and have proven track records in their areas of expertise.
Dr. Youssef performs all major procedures and personally follow-up with individual cases. In addition, she listens to her patients, customizes the plan of action, spends extended time in consultations and is accessible on her cellphone. She discusses each case with her patients, proposes different solutions and accordingly creates an all-inclusive payment plan to suit each treatment.
Dr. Youssef’s international focus is to be up-to-date in aesthetic procedures, best practices, customized solutions, and patients’ care.
Dr. Christeen’s Specialties
- Dermatology and dermatological surgery
- Cosmetology and laser therapy
- Pediatric dermatology
- Anti-aging medicine
Dr. Christeen’s Special expertise
- Botox and fillers injections
- Fat transfer
- Non- surgical face lift by threads
- Laser resurfacing and tightening
- Radiofrequency and ultrasound tightening and lifting technology
- Varicose veins injection and laser treatment
- Treatment of hyperhidrosis
- Cellulite and stretch marks treatment
- Mesotherapy and PRP injections
- Minor surgical procedures for a wide range of benign and malignant skin tumors.
- Chemical peelings for rejuvenation, and hyperpigmentation, and medical facial treatments